time and date

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER. 


This is one of my all time favourite movie. It is about a boy who just lost his friend over suicide and how he is coping with his highschool life and depression. I find this movie relatable as I used to feel the same. It is about how he is making new friend and them finding out about him and finding out about themselves. It is a movie of creating themselves as well as devouring their own fear of bad relationships amd illness along the way. It is the best kind of movie that I myself enjoyed many times and continued to enjoy as it would not bore me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

NETFLIX’S HISTORY

Netflix, Inc.  is an American  media-services provider  headquartered in  Los Gatos, California , founded in 1997 by  Reed Hastings and  Ma...